Tuesday 11 June 2013

You aren't just my Best Friend! You are my sister!


( Akma - My Cousin )

I love the way she is.
She's strong women.
Have a awesome voice when she's singing!
Salute on her, you can say anything but she didnt give a damn on what everyone say on her backs.
Have a confident and lil faith on herself!

 ( Manja - Chubby and emotional person )

She's quite silent when she's down.
But she will tell us when she cant stand it anymore.
She never show her tears on us. 
She's always want to look strong in front anyone! 

 ( Intan - Stronger women, loving person, friendzone )

She's always there for me when I need her. 
She's my best friend. She's just my everything.


I don't care what you earn, what you earn, where you live, what you drive, whether you are fat or thin, tall or short, beautiful or average, poor or rich, smart or not. 
If you're my friend, you're my friend. I accept you for who you are and that's all that matters.

If I say I'll be there for you, you can count on me. 
I'm not the type of person to just let a friend cry herself to sleep. 
I'll stay up late talking about the weirdest things to cheer you up. 
I'll hug you at awkward times just to see you break a smile. 
I'll let you cry on my shoulder, and most of all I'll never let my best friend go. 

You aren't just my Best Friend. 
You are my sister and I love you to freaking death.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bagi la comment korang! Nak tau jugak! ^_^